Om Fit Tip: Stress Less by Exercising Daily
May 1, 2013
Did you know that feelings of stress, anxiety and depression are controlled by hormone-releasing neurotransmitters in the brain? Take care of yourself by exercising!
A 10 minute walk is often long enough to trick the brain into releasing “feel-good” hormones - dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine. For long-term benefits, exercising daily has been shown to decrease stress levels, eliminate negative feelings, and improve overall quality of life - in a healthy way!
Try implementing a routine that allows you to exercise for at least 30 minutes per day!
You can exercise away your stress at Om Fitness Club in your Lifestyle Community!
Entry Filed under: Om FitnessClub, Om News
Most Recent Posts
- Om Fit Tip: Stress Less by Exercising Daily
- Om Fit Tip: National Heart Health Month
- Om Fit Tip: A Fresh Start to the Day
- Om Fit Tip: Kick it into New Year Workout
- Be a Resolution Keeper!
- Om Fit Tip: 30 minute Holiday Home Workout
- Om Fit Tip: Eat This Not That
- Om Fit Tip: The Secret to Busting Your Plateau
- Barre Class
- CLASS IS FULL- Spinning with Alessandra
- CLASS IS FULL- Spin and Stretch
- Om Fit Tip: Goal Setting
- Om Fit Tip: Minimize Your Risk for Breast Cancer
- Om Fit Tip: No Excuses
- Om Fit Tip: Workout Challenge
- Om Fit Tip: Pumpkin Mousse
- Om Fit Tip: Step outside the Box
- Om Fit Tip: Leg Extension Kick Back
- Om Fit Tip: 125 Calorie Berry Smoothie